How can it be 2010?? This year has gone by so fast. It seems that I just started posting pictures of Alexa coming home from the hospital. She is getting more mobile each day. We are thinking about a cowbell for her....she is getting good at hiding from us.
I had a lot of ideas of projects to do over Christmas break..... they were good IDEAS. Oh well, they will still be good ideas this summer.
I wish Matt Holiday would make up his mind. Can anybody imagine turning down apprx. 16 million a year because you think you can get more? What can you do w/ 17 mil that you can't do with 16? EGO problems. How about taking 10 mil and letting the club spending the extra 6 mil on another player that would help the team be better? (I shouldn't have started on this subject.)
I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment